Personal Injury Cases
On your first phone call to the personal injury attorneys at Beckett, Yott, McCarty & Spann, you will find good listeners who want to hear about what caused your injury. You will also find that we work quickly. Usually within 24 hours of your call, you will meet an attorney who will learn more about your accident and start work on your personal injury claim.
Successfully handling personal injury cases
for over 25 years.
Throughout the claim process, we will monitor your medical treatment and keep your informed about your case. We will prepare a thorough demand package and negotiate on your behalf. If the insurance company doesn't offer a fair settlement, we will fight for you in court. We have been successfully handling personal injury cases for more than 25 years.
For experienced accident and injury attorneys in Elko, NV, call today and schedule a free consultation. 775-738-2828 or TOLL FREE: 1-888-883-1881. ¡Se habla español
Workers' Compensation Cases
If you have been injured on the job, call Beckett, Yott, McCarty & Spann. Many of your questions can be answered over the telephone, and it costs nothing to call us or to see our attorneys in the office. Here are some of the advantages of having Beckett, Yott, McCarty & Spann represent you:
- Many years of experience: The attorneys of Beckett, Yott, McCarty & Spann have been successfully handling workers' compensation cases for more than 25 years.
- You pay no fee until and unless you receive a settlement.
- The attorneys and staff will assist you in every aspect of your claim, whether it is finding a doctor for a second opinion, or making sure the insurance company pays all the disability money you are owed.
- Our attorneys will take your case through the workers' compensation hearing process as many times as it takes to make sure the insurance company treats you fairly.
- We can often arrange independent medical evaluations and second opinions from doctors who are independent.
- We will do our best to make ourselves available when you need to see us. This means that evening and weekend appointments are available to accommodate your schedule and individual needs.